Top 5 Best Courses to learn Python from Basics to Advanced:-
In this article,we are providing top 5 best courses to learn python from basics to advanced
Enroll these courses and build your career
Learn Python like a Professional! Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games!
What you’ll learn :-
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills
- This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Python 3. (Note, we also provide older Python 2 notes in case you need them)
With over 100 lectures and more than 20 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we’ve got you covered!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:–
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- External Modules
- Object Oriented Programming
- File I/O
- Advanced Methods
- Unit Tests
- and much more!
You will get lifetime access to over 100 lectures plus corresponding Notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notebooks as a thank you for trying out the course!
Who this course is for:–
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- No prior Python knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch!
- You just need a laptop or PC and a decent Internet connection.
- Preferably, you should have a Windows OS to work on, to be fully synchronized with the course content.
Who this course is for:–
- Anyone who wants to make the right choice when starting to learn programming.
- Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers and Analysts.
- Network Engineers, Database Administrators, System Engineers, IT Engineers, Data Entry Operators.
- Any kind of IT geeks who wish to learn Python 3 programming from scratch.
- This course is for beginners only and should not be attended by senior developers
✔ Probably the most PRACTICAL Python 3 course on Udemy
✔ I am updating the course each month with new videos and code
✔ I am answering all your questions, usually in less than 24 hours
✔ No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding
✔ Quizzes, Notebooks and Python 3 Coding Exercises are included
✔ Downloadable Python 3 cheat sheet and 200+ pages PDF e-book are included
✔ Learn real-life Python skills: Excel / Database / Data Analysis / Network Automation
✔ Private Discord community for instructor support and learning as a team
✔ Udemy Bestselling Instructor with over 2000 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews
✔ Over 60.000 satisfied students across several e-learning platforms
✔ Certificate of Completion is included
Why would you take this course?
- Do you want to become a Python Developer without having to spend a lot of money on books and boring theoretical courses?
- Do you often hear things like “You should learn Python!” or “Just write a Python script for that!” or even “Python is so easy to learn!”? Python here, Python there, Python everywhere?
Important information before you enroll:-
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked.
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you choose to drop the course during the first 30 days).
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course – video lectures, additional resources, exercises or new code. Please note that you will receive NEW CONTENT for FREE, ONCE A MONTH, inside this course!
- You will benefit from my full support regarding any question you might have and your course colleagues will help you, as well. This is not just a programming course, it’s an amazing learning community!
- Check out the promo video at the top of this page and some of the free preview videos in the curriculum to get a taste of my teaching style and methods before making your decision!
✔ I strongly encourage you to learn Python, an amazingly beginner-friendly programming language and take your job and career to the next level!
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
- Everything else needed to start programming in Python is already included in the course.
What you’ll learn :-
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
Whether you want to:
- build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
- move to a more senior software developer position
- get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specialises in
- or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
…then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
- This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
- The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
- And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
Will this course give you core python skills?
Yes it will. There are a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
Will the course teach me data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
No, it won’t do that – All of these topics are branches of Python programming. And all of them require a solid understanding of the Python language.
Nearly all courses on these topics assume that you understand Python, and without it you will quickly become lost and confused.
This course will give you that core, solid understanding of the Python programming language.
By the end of the course you will be ready to apply for Python programming positions as well as move on to specific areas of Python, as listed above.
Why should you take this course?
There are a lot of Python courses on Udemy – Your instructors, Tim and Jean-Paul are pretty unique in that between them they have around 70 years of professional programming experience. That’s more than a lifetime of skills you get to learn Python from.
You can enrol in the course safe in the knowledge that they are not just teachers, but professional programmers with real commercial programming experience, having worked with big companies like IBM, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Saab in the past.
As such you will not only be learning Python, but you will be learning industry best practices for Python programming that real employers demand.
And if that’s not enough take a read of some of the many reviews from happy students – there are around 100,000 students who have left around 19,000 reviews.
This is one of the most popular courses on Python programming on Udemy.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- You will learn the answers to questions like What is the Python For Loop, what is Python used for, how Python switch the traditional syntax of code, and more.
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many other aspects of Python, including tKInter (for building GUI Interfaces) and using databases with Python.
- Although this is primarily a Python 3 course, a python developer will need to work with Python 2 projects from time to time – We’ll show the difference in both versions to make sure you understand how things work differently in each version.
How to develop powerful Python applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJ has both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course. PyCharm will also work just fine.
(Don’t worry if you want to use another IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course).
Does the course get updated?
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New, more powerful hardware and software are being released every day, meaning it’s crucial to stay on top with the latest knowledge.
A lot of other courses on Udemy get released once, and never get updated. Learning from an outdated course and/or an outdated version of Python can be counter productive and even worse it could teach you the wrong way to do things.
For example if you apply some parts of Python 2 to Python 3 code, you will get completely different results.
We cover differences like this in the course and also continually update the course as well.
What if you have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, we offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With our hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
That’s just one reason why Tim was voted top 10 in the Udemy instructor awards (out of a whopping 18,000 instructors), and quickly became a top-rated, bestselling instructor on the Udemy site.
Student Quote: “Tim and JP are excellent teachers and are constantly answering questions and surveying students on new topics they will like to learn. This isn’t a Python course it’s THE Python course you need.” – Sean Burger
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let Tim or J-P know and they will refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Python skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
What you’ll learn:-
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Solidify your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an app that translates English words
- Create a web-mapping app on the browser
- Create a portfolio website and publish it on a real server
- Create a desktop app for storing data for books
- Create a webcam video app that detects moving objects
- Create a web scraper
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Create a website blocker
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
- The Python Mega Course is the most practical course you will find on the web nowadays.
- Over 130 thousand students so far have used the course to learn Python programming and to build real-world applications in Python 3.
- You will learn how to build Python apps in this course even if you know nothing about programming. You will start from scratch and progressively build up your skills by creating some awesome Python programs ranging from webcam object detection apps to data collector web apps that query data from SQL databases to data visualization dashboards on the browser.
- The course has it all to make you an all-around Python programmer that not only knows Python but also the technologies you need to know to create professional applications.
- The course follows a modern-teaching approach where students learn by doing.
- You will start Python from scratch by creating simple programs first.
- Once you learn the basics, you will then start with the fun part which is building not less but 10 real-world applications.
- You will code the apps guided step-by-step by easy video explanations and continuous support by the course instructor.
- The applications you will build in the course consist of database apps, web apps, desktop apps, web scraping scripts, webcam object detectors, web maps, data visualization dashboards, and more.
- These programs are not only great examples to master Python, but you can also use them for your portfolio.
By buying the course you will gain lifetime access to all its videos, coding exercises, quizzes, code notebooks, cheatsheets, and the Q&A inside the course where you can ask your questions and get an answer the same day. On top of that, you are covered by the Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can easily return the course if you don’t like it.
If you don’t know anything about Python, do not worry! In the first 12 sections, you will learn Python basics such as functions, loops, and conditionals and learn how to apply the basics by doing some examples. If you already know the basics, then the first 12 sections can serve as a refresher. The other 20 sections focus entirely on building real-world applications. The applications you will build cover a wide range of interesting topics:
- Web applications
- Desktop applications
- Database applications
- Web scraping
- Web mapping
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Computer vision
- Object-Oriented Programming
Specifically, the 10 Python applications you will build are:
- A program that returns English-word definitions
- A program that blocks access to distracting websites
- A web map visualizing volcanoes and population data
- A portfolio website
- A desktop-graphical program with a database backend
- A webcam motion detector
- A web scraper of real estate data
- An interactive web graph
- A database web application
- A web service that converts addresses to geographic coordinates
To consider yourself a professional programmer you need to know how to make professional programs and there’s no other course that teaches you that, so join thousands of other students who have successfully applied their Python skills in the real world. Sign up and start learning the amazing Python programming language today!
Frequently Asked Questions about this course:-
Will I be able to learn Python and find a job after completing this course?
I have heard of quite a few success stories where students have rigorously followed the course and have found a job afterward. However, whether you will be able to learn Python and be job-ready, that heavily depends on you.
If you merely watch the videos without trying anything on your own, you will hardly learn anything. Instead, you have to try the code you see in the videos on your computer, change the code, run it, improve it further, run it again, fix the possible errors, try making a similar app, repeat, ask questions in the Q&A when you get stuck, and try to solve all the exercises in the course. That way you will certainly learn how to program with Python and be able to find a job.
How much time will I need to complete the course?
That depends on two factors:
(1) Your background: Someone coming from a math or computer science background may be able to take the course in a shorter time compared to someone coming from a social science background for example.
(2) The effort you put: If you just watch the videos, you may take the course in two days. However, simply watching the videos is not enough. You need to experiment with the code you see in the videos. The more you experiment with it the better you become.
Depending on the two factors I mentioned above, students spend from one week to three months to complete the course, most spending one month.
I don’t know anything about programming. Will I still be able to learn Python?
This course assumes you have no previous knowledge of programming. Whenever a programming term is mentioned (e.g. variable) the meaning of the term is explained thoroughly so you not only understand how to use that particular term in Python, you also understand what that term is in programming.
Will I get support if I get stuck?
Yes. Feel free to drop a question in the Q&A and me, or my teaching assistant will answer your questions within the same day.
Does this course cover Python 2 or Python 3?
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
Visual Studio Code is used in the course. It is very new and probably the best IDE that exists today. However, you can use your favorite IDE. The code will work the same, no matter the IDE.
Does the course expire?
No. Once you buy the course it’s yours. I update the content regularly and all the updates are also included for free in the one-time purchase you make. Who this course is for:
- Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
- Those who know Python basics and want to master Python
- Basic knowledge of computer is all you need to get started
- This course is intended for people who have never programmed before. A knowledge of grade school mathematics is necessary
What you’ll learn:-
- Understand the basic as well as core concepts of Python programming language
- Acquire enhanced skills with Python graphics
- Design, create, develop, and code Python games
- Read and write external data files using Python
- Implement functions and call built-in Python functions
- Debug an entire program and handle errors in Python
- Implement basic Python structures such as if statements, loops, and functions
Welcome To The Complete Python Course: Go From Beginner To Advanced!
⇉ Watch the promo video to see How You Can Begin Building And Developing Your Very Own Python Programs Today!
⇉ This Course is MASSIVE! You receive over 14+ hours of video content & 60+ lectures!
⇉ Join Over 275,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Udemy Courses This Year!
⇉ 7,500+ Five Star Reviews on our courses prove Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
Then this course is for you! Click “Take This Course Now” For Instant Life-Time Access!
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In Our Complete Course:
- Python is an easy and fun language to learn, and it is now one of the most popular programming languages, suitable for almost any task from developing graphical user interfaces to building web applications.
- From the very basics to advanced concepts, this Python programming course is perfect for students wanting to become web or game developers.
- This course is also open to all learners who wish to gain an understanding of the basic components of computer programming.
- You will learn basic computer programming concepts and terminologies such as variables, constants, operators, integer arithmetic, expressions, object orientation, function definition, loops, and advanced data structures as well as GUI programming, CGI scripting, advanced graphics, networking, and much more!
- With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards mastering Python!
When we learn something new, I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message us directly and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!
Who this course is for:-
- This course is designed for students who wish to become developers
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- If you want to become proficient at Python games and graphics development, then this course is for you!
This course will not remain this price forever! It’s time to take action! “take this course”
…every hour you delay is costing you money..